Fields marked with a * are required
1. When did you become aware of the environmental cleanup of the former Fort Ord?
2. How did you first learn about the environmental cleanup of the former Fort Ord?
3. Is the information you currently receive about the Fort Ord cleanup:
4. What type of Fort Ord cleanup activities/information interest you?
5. How would you like to receive information concerning Fort Ord cleanup?
6. How would you communicate your interests or concerns about the cleanup to the Army?
7. What time and place would be most convenient for you to attend public meetings about Fort Ord cleanup subjects?
8. In what language(s) would like to receive cleanup information?
9. What newspaper do you read the most?
10. What library do you use the most?
11. Are you aware of the information cleanup repositories?
If Yes, have you visited the cleanup information repository located at (check all that apply, please)?
12. What are your particular interests or concerns about the cleanup process?
13. How would you like the Army to address your interests or concerns?
14. Is there a person, group, or organization you think would be interested in talking to the Army about the Fort Ord cleanup process?
15. Is there anything else about the cleanup you would like to share with us?
16. Do you live in the Monterey Bay area?
17. Are you aware of the Fort Ord Reuse Authority (FORA) Environmental Services Cooperative Agreement (ESCA) munitions remediation program at the former Fort Ord?
Please provide any additional comments you have on the FORA ESCA program
If you are a human and are seeing this field, please leave it blank.
Please confirm you are a real person - what is 2 plus 2?