Meeting Date: Saturday, July 16, 2016
Focus: Prescribed Burns, Munitions Cleanup, and Environmental Services Cooperative Agreement
Location: Building 4522, Joe Lloyd Way, Former Fort Ord
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Tour 1 departs at 10:00 a.m.
- Tour 2 departs at 11:45 a.m.
- Fort Ord Military Munitions Safety Alert (FS-04-01)
- Fort Ord Track 3 Impact Area Munitions Response Site (FS-04-02)
- Detonations (FS-04-03)
- Military Munitions Recognition and Safety Training and How to Request a Free Safety Training Class (FS-04-04)
- Annual Review of the Fort Ord Munitions Response Site Prioritization (FS-04-05)
- Fort Ord Munitions Response Site Sequencing Implementation Plan (FS-04-11)
- Munitions Site Security Program (FS-04-06)
- BLM Area B (FS-04-12)
Closing the Loop
- View the Army’s “Closing the Loop” feature from this meeting (available after the meeting)