This page lists some of the former Fort Ord environmental cleanup documents that are of particular interest to the public. Some of these documents have already been through a formal public review and comment period (if applicable) and/or were released some time ago, but are still frequently requested by the public. These documents can be reviewed online, downloaded to your computer, or viewed in hard copy at the Fort Ord Administrative Record Office.
Table of Contents
- Land Use Control Implementation Plans — coming soon!
- Habitat Management Plan and related reports
- Interim Action reports – Munitions Response Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study
- Munitions Response Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study and supporting reports
- Records of Decision
- Federal Facility Agreement and document schedules
- Operable Unit Carbon Tetrachloride Plume
- Property Transfer documents
- Groundwater Monitoring Reports
- Quality Assurance Project Plans (QAPP)