Below are links to reports and documents that outline the details of the burn program.
- Proposed Plan (Impact Area), June 2007
- Record of Decision, Impact Area Munitions Response Area, Track 3 Munitions Response Site
- Proposed Plan (Northern Portion of Fort Ord National Monument), April 2015
- Record of Decision, Final, Record of Decision, Track 2 Bureau of Land Management Area B and Munitions Response Site 16 (Northern Portion of the Fort Ord National Monument), May 2017
- Prescribed Burn Plan for Units 11 and 12 (Impact Area)
- Prescribed Burn Plan for Units 25 and 31 (Impact Area)
- Draft FINAL Prescribed Burn Plan Units A-C (Northern Portion of the Fort Ord National Monument)
Call us at (831) 242-7383 or toll free 1-800-852-9699 for additional information.
- Register for Direct Notification
- View an informational factsheet about the prescribed burn program
- Prescribed Burn Frequently Asked Questions (Impact Area Prescribed Burns: Units 11, 12 and 31)
- Prescribed Burn Frequently Asked Questions (Northern Portion of the Fort Ord National Monument Prescribed Burns: Units B and C)
- How Smoke from Fires Can Affect Your Health (EPA Publication)
- Prescribed Burn Weather Outlook and Forecast (7-day look ahead)