Final Basewide Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study
Issued: October 1, 1995; This RI/FS consists of six volumes.
- Volume I presents an overview and background on Fort Ord and summarizes the results of the Basewide RI/FS.
- Volume II presents the Remedial Investigations.
- Volume III presents the Baseline Human Health Risk Assessment.
- Volume IV presents the Baseline Ecological Risk Assessment.
- Volume V presents the Feasibility Study and
- Volume VI presents the response to agency comments received on the draft final version of the RI/FS.
Community Environmental Response Facilitation Act (CERFA) Report
- View Community Environmental Response Facilitation Act (CERFA) Report, Fort Ord, California (April 8, 1994)
Five-Year Review Reports
- View Draft Final Five-Year Review Report First Five-Year Review Report for Fort Ord Superfund Site (May 30, 2002)
- View Final Second Five-Year Review Report, Fort Ord Superfund Site, Monterey, California (September 10, 2007)
- View Final Third Five-Year Review Report, Fort Ord Superfund Site, Monterey, California (September 17, 2012)
- View Final Fourth Five-Year Review Report for Fort Ord Superfund Site, Monterey, California (September 11, 2017)
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) Fort Ord Health Assessment
What is this? ATSDR public health assessments report information about hazardous substances at a site and evaluate whether exposure (past, present or future) to those substances could harm people living, working, or playing on or near the site. They identify public health activities needed and make recommendations to Department of Defense and other government agencies, such as the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and state and local health and environmental departments, concerning actions to protect public health.
(July 15, 1996)